book-club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* book-club > Topics

Subject: Favourite authors
Replies: 6 Views: 1598

georgygl 7/8/2006 - 9:50:20
Who are your favourite authors and why? *

smo.ther 7/13/2006 - 5:48:46
Well I duno why I like them, bt they r JK Rowling, Stephan King, Jane Austen, The Brontes, Nabakov, Douglas Adams, Anthony McGowen and Philip Pullman. *

blooice 7/18/2006 - 10:52:03
The best author in the world is Nora Roberts. And her aka, J.D. Robb. I also gobble up the delights of Jude Deveraux, Jennifer Cruisie, Sandra Brown, Jayne Anne Krentz and her aka Amanda Quick. Elizabeth Lowell also an enjoyment. JK Rowling , Roald Dahl and Elizabeth Beresford. And last but not least Jane Austen and her fantastic view of social relationships in her day. *

el.mo 7/29/2006 - 8:35:12
Im a s*cker 4 romance stories. Danielle Steeles Lightining was a real eye opener. Its about breast cancer, n how the heroine coped with goin through the treatment, while her family fell apart. When i was younger i was a fan of the flowers in the attic series. *

univrou 7/31/2006 - 9:08:52
I love Anne McCaffry read all her books busy with Daniel Steel Second Change *

cakegal 8/31/2006 - 2:33:08
Don't really have a favourite author. Hated Lolita,loved Dracula,clockwork orange,brave new world. And most of Truman capote's output *

jboothy 21.07.11 - 12:58pm
I am a big reader and love books by James Patterson, dan brown, Lee child and Shaun Hutson. *

* book-club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* book-club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search